Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hot south indian actress - Kousha

Sizzling Beauty Kousha

Kousha is a very hot sizzling beauty.  She is ready to play any kind of role. She says that she loves playing lead role as heroine Kousha likes to be character artiste as well. She  delights dancing in item numbers.  She is not a reserved actress, as an actress she loves playing every kind of role.
“I utilize the opportunities whichever come to my side. I never worry about the role that is offered to me. I feel every role I do is a platform for learning new things”, said Kousha.
Kousha showed her beauty in Blade Babji as well. Earlier she made her presence felt with her glamour show in ‘Alex’ and ‘Attili Satti Babu’.

Kousha

Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha
Kousha

Kousha in Bikini

Click thumbnail to view full-size
Kousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in BikiniKousha in Bikini
Kousha in Bikini
Kousha in Bikini
ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment